| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pickle Lake, On in November is cold at -7.2 °C (19.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 51.9mm (2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 8:11 long and the longest day is 9:33 long with an average length of 8:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Pickle Lake, On November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pickle Lake, On:
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 401.1 kms (249.2 miles) NW
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 252.6 kms (157 miles) W
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 384.6 kms (239 miles) W
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) SW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) SW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 253.4 kms (157.5 miles) SW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 345.9 kms (214.9 miles) WSW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) SSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 392.9 kms (244.1 miles) SW
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) N
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) ENE
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 157.7 kms (98 miles) SE
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) S
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) S